Saturday, May 29, 2010

OneADay [020] - Doom



Piracy and My Thoughts:

A lot of people complain about piracy, and they have a right to do so. Think about it, if you grew a plant and were trying to sell it at a market and someone stole it you would be pissed off. Then again who will buy a eggplant over an apple? It also doesn't help with things like the iPhone where the market is over saturated with games. If the game is worth it (Fun, Updates a lot, Cheap, etc) then I will buy it (Plants vs Zombies, Pocket God, Doodle Jump, etc). But I don't want to spend $6 to $10 on a game I might play once or is a dumbed down port of a game I already own. Any game is going to be pirated and that is something companies need to know. Most people who pirate we not going to buy the game and some that do end up buying the game because they love it. Now a days with games costing $60 you want to be sure you are getting the most for your cash, thats why Halo and Call of Duty sell millions day. You already know what you are going to get. Anyway my 2 cents...

No comments: