Sunday, May 16, 2010

OneADay [007] - I Gotta Feeling



Yesterday was one of the best days of recent months. I feel great and I had a lot of fun! We got out of our meeting early, around 1pm. With all the work pretty much done for the week and having off Sunday we did what we do best, PARTY! A ton of people showed up, everyone bringing a food item and some cash for more food and drinks. We had so amazing Louisiana cooking thanks to Will and JR, that roast was amazing! After that Steve and I played some Beer Pong (minus the beer) and went 7 games straight before being beaten by the hosts Will and JR. There was some Halo Reach, some Left 4 Dead 2 and some Rock Band along with some tunes from JR's computer.

Also: The new Pokemon game is gonna be the shit! They move in battle now! Never have I been so pumped for a Pokemon game (well....besides HeartGold and SoulSilver). If you are wondering, I am getting Black.

No comments: