Monday, May 17, 2010

OneADay [008] - John Freeman



If you don't find the song funny you should check out these videos here:
 - Half Life: Full Life Consequences
 - Half Life: Full Life Consequences 2: What has Tobe Done
 - Half Life: Full Life Consequences: Free Man

Today was pretty slow. Slept in (best thing ever), read a book for Public Speaking, read a little more of the GPP book as well as some of the DirectX book. I cleaned my room and some of the house with my roommate Steve and then we went to the pool for some relaxation. After that I began work on a coding style layout for our groups final project and coded a bit on the side....nice and relaxing =3

Also as many of you have seen I am past the first week mark of my one a day! Getting into the habit of posting now. I also have a FourSquare account (well had it for a while but just picked it back up) so you can follow me on there if you'd like.

No comments: