Monday, May 10, 2010

OneADay [001] - Feels Just Like It Should



Well George I told you I would, so here we go! Welcome to my OneADay blog!! (<- I am more excited then the last sentence!!!). Here I will hopefully do one blog post a day for the next *insert number here* days. Anything from what I did that day to what I am thinking, I will post it here for all to see. I will also try and give out some tunes (see above).

So who am I? My name is Joseph Stuhr and I am a student at Full Sail in their game development program. I just entered the last 5 months of the course, known as Final Project, where students are grouped together to create a game. Our team is Atmosphere Games and we have just concept our 2 games which we are presenting tomorrow. The one that gets picked is the one we work on. Both ideas are strong but I am defiantly biased. As for today we it is practice practice practice. In public speaking we are giving our presentations and hopefully we can find flaws in our speech and movement to make each powerpoint that much better.

Well, small and sweet but I am off to class. Catch ya tomorrow!
Joe

Linkage!
Me:
 - Facebook
 - Twitter
 - YouTube
 - Email
 - FormSpring
 - JpDeathBlade on Steam, XBL, PSN, AIM and Skype

Atmosphere Games:
 - Facebook
Twitter

No comments: