Monday, June 7, 2010

OneADay [029] - Boom Boom Pow



Gonna skip yesterday and talk about today for a minute. Today Full Sail had a ceremony to open up the new Full Sail Live building. I went with my friends Gary, Steve, Oscar and Bryant. After the cut the ribbon we grabbed a section of it (2ft long) as a reminder of the day. Then we managed to get one of the last 30 tickets to get into the ceremony for the Hall of Fame. We ended up being 5 of the 10 students there (out of 500 people). The best part is that previous Full Sail students were there, all of which worked on "Red Dead Redemption" by RockStar Games. We talked to them outside of the building and ended up sitting behind them. Then they came to talk to my class and I will see them tomorrow at a panel they are talking at. Its amazing to see people who have the same drive and goals who are in the industry and went through what I went through.

No comments: